please help jdm knoledge

Asked by Oct 29, 2011 at 11:16 AM about the Honda Civic CRX

I'm having problems with startin my crx I swaped it with a b18a1 it usto have a zc twin cam
in it that was runing so I figuerd ill run the same harness to my ls motor I put the motor in
ready to go. Wen I go to fre it up all it does is cranks over like it wants to start but no start
iv tried almost everythin .main relay , distributers like 3 or 4 ofem , pr4 computers even a
p28 ,I'm getting fuel fosho and there is new everything spark plugs everything wat can it b

3,400

Have you checked for spark? A lot of people mix up the crank and cam sensor connectors when doing a swap. Ive done it. Pull a plug and rest it on the valve cover with the plug wire attached. See if you get spark. And the spark should be bright BLUE, anything else is a weak spark, which might keep the car from starting.

That's the reason my car is not starting I have no spark that's y I tried like 4 different distributors and 4 different ecu all were pr4 and 1 was p28 I get crank in the motor but no spark wat so ever I tryed almost everything I kno the motor that was in there was a zc I took it out carefully it sat for about a year till I finished building the b18 then I put in the b18 conect the wires and I come to c I have no spark I really need some help

3,400

does it have a crank sensor? if it does, you need to check that first.

35

if its a new motor and its cranking check your dizzy could not be giving spark