how to start?!?1

5

Asked by Oct 04, 2009 at 08:48 PM about the Honda Civic

Just baught my civic from this dude that crashed it, fixed everything allready and baught a pair of black rims to go with it where should i start on the car????

45

1-suspension 2-enging 3-useless shit no more riced civics on the road PLEASE

65

depends what do u want?? look or power?? what year is yr civic?then we will help as much as we can

1,695

to be more specific, i suggest you start with the outside look.. paint job, the suspension, rims and body kit..then you head for the interior if you want..dash, seats, stereo and subs, tech...the more expensive mods always come first...only if you have enough cash for that...always start with the important mods and then the useless stuff comes last..then after sometime, start working on the engine, also the important mods like the turbo, brake and clutch kits, block works and computer box, part by part until your ride is complete...this process usually takes 3-5 years but i can tell you, it's gonna be worth it...

45

thats the worst advice i've ever seen. body kit? no, never, unless its so subtle that it looks factory. LOOKS ARE LAST.

65

id have to agree with nate on this one

65

i think since you already have a set of black rims start lookin for a turbo kit n boost it, its the easiest and most fun you will ever have

1,695

well for me,it's not the worst advice. coz it worked for me. looks would come first IF you wont go for horsepower anyway...CRITIC!!!

25

paint suspension and jdm goodies fog lights lip kits fender conversions for side markers cold air intake headers and exaust no rice for those types of people and mild preformance but nothing out there

1,695

i went all out on my car...took me about 3 1/2 years to build it...

65

guy were talkin as if u r the owner of the car , where is the owner let him reply to us and see what does he want and how much can he affored then from there we give him the advice that he wants... so wait for nelson's reply..plz extirior intirio doesnt matter we can talk till next week abt it but talk is cheap show me the money and ill show u what will make u happy so chill all of u and wait

1,695

thats what i was pointing out to these critics...the guy asked for a suggestion and they said it was a bad one...and i aint no ricer...i just want my car to luuk fly thats all...so okay, suspension first...but what if he decides to stay stock and just get those cheap bolt ons but wants the outside of his honda to just look good and nothing more?

1,695

if nate was here in the philippines, id race that critic...