why won't my cooling fans run?? car over heats! i replaced the sensors, thermostat, checked fan motor, still it won't! what gives!!

5

Asked by Oct 11, 2010 at 12:48 AM about the Honda Accord

165

well let me say one thing what happens when you turn your car off it should come on once the car has been off for something close to like 15 min. but then agian that is my vehicle

since you have replaced some parts,turn on your AC they should come on,with winter comeing you can wire them into a hot wire that is hot when keyswitch is turned on,you will need a test light to find one,thing is they will run all the time,which is not a bad thing.just hope you havent cracked the head.

20

I know this is going to sound silly, but have you checked the fuses? The fusable links/fuses on top of the battery and the fuse box in the car. __________________ [url=http://www.softwareoutsourcing.biz/services/mobile-development/iphone-ipad.html] Mobile App Development[/url]

20

OK, two possibilities, you have either introduced a bad component replacing a bad one or not fixed the issue with the parts you have replaced. You will need a wiring diagram and a meter to troubleshoot the wiring, do you have a manual? You can short 2 of the three pins in the connector to the thermal switch in the radiator (you did swap this one, not the coolant sensor??) and they will run at low speed (or should), short a different two pins and they run at high speed. That way you can prove the switch or some of the wiring and relays good or bad... ________________________ http://www.softwareoutsourcing.biz/services/mobile-development/iphone-ipad.html

DO WHAT ?????

1,015

this is something that really requires an ETM to troubleshoot, makes it fast n easy