whats the best Lexus SC430 for tuning?

2,345

Asked by Mar 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM about the Lexus SC 430

whats the best Lexus SC430 for tuning?

the assumption here is we know about tuning the SC430...as a matter of fact these cars are self-adjusting...all of them, so your question assumes too much~ like who's going to have experience with more than one of these? kinda preposterous really!

oh it's you nosmoking...shoulda known!

96,125

Go to http://www.clublexus.com/ and ask there. To tune the car, you have to reflash the ECU. They would know the pro's and con's.

nosmo, if you mean the "Best Lexus for tuning" meaning performance tuning, good god man it comes with a 4.3L DOHC 288 hp 32 valve V8.. with a 6 speed automatic that does 0 to 60 in 5.8.....what more do you want?

dream on...my friend~

g'morning there Your Honor. My friggin' computer crashed and for some reason it didn't want to re boot, but FINALLY seems up and all is well..you know this guy? nosmo

no david, he's been kinda a pest, but will live with it, I was a kid once (maybe). Unsolicited "helpful" entries chimed in just when you're gettin' ready to put the lid on it...kinda a troublemakin' kid, he's probably 50 years old? don't know but has the demeanor of an inquisitive child-

Guess the rub is, I could never afford a Lexus, king nosmo is asking us to compare them? kind of just a few assumptions here----dreeeamin' dream dream dreeeam, dreeeamin dream dream dreeeam, if I had you, in my garage...etc.

macs crash? must have been your IBM unit...decision rendered. send in the rescue rooster (er...um rescue disc) really not sure about Macintosh computers...gotta be a rescue subroutine somewhere in that box-

Just look at his 'garage'.... owns 4 cars, 2 Camrys and 2 Avalons, the Avalon being a step up from the Camry

Toyotas...at least the kid is on the right track.

Seems Ok now. matter of fact faster than it was, I don't shut it down, just let it sleep but maybe I better make a habit of shutting it down if I am going to be away for a while

did you pick up the ball, where I said you'd pick up the ball? this was a question that stemmed from a statement you'd made...earlier today, I entered that you'd pick up the game from there....

No, I missed that. i was gone a few hours yesterday and when I got home I had 24 emails responses to "questions you have been following" and didn't go through them...which one was it?

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-t30519_ds542699

'sleep mode' still draws somthing like 25 watts, almost not worth it considering the amount of time wasted "wakey wakey, time to go to work" subroutine.