rear bumper

Alex S.
65

Asked by Dec 21, 2009 at 01:50 PM about the Isuzu Hombre

Hi, I really want to unscrew the rear bumper off my hombre to give it more clean look at the back. Is it legal to drive without a bumper?
Thanks

buffaloman
45

Yes I think it is legal to drive w/o a bumper but check your local license requirements. I just bought a used 97 w/o a front bumper from a dealer and an incomplete rear bumper. If it was illegal, who could they licence and sell it? Oh one more comment. In your desription of your Isuzu you stated there are all parts available from A Chey S10. This is not totally actuate. While many parts cross over, body parts, especially trim no not cross. The interior also doesn't cross over. Some parts are availble as after market but most can only be obtained from salvage or Vintage Parts