audio

45

Asked by Oct 01, 2009 at 07:02 PM about the Isuzu Axiom

suposablt i cant get a new radio for my car to better support my amo n sub, is that true?

8,525

No it's just a massive PITA... You'd have to keep the current head unit (It controls the AC, Suspension modes, and AT modes) So you have two choices, relocate the head unit and place your new one in it's place (No DIM conversion kit I know of) or place the new head unit somewhere else. Usually, in the center console either next to or in place of the CD changer. Or I've seen the center vents removed and a head unit installed in it's location(Personally I think this looks best). ------ In either case though, the stock audio is fairly decent why would you want to replace the head unit? There are converters to convert speaker outputs to RCA outputs to drive an amplifier if that's all you want to do. http://davidnavone.com/

45

ok, thank you, and will one amp be good to push two 12s?

8,525

lol, depends on the amp, but to be honest you're asking the wrong guy. Only time I deal with audio is for friends when they want a box made or someone to install, other than that I stay away from it. I like grease not Decibels :-D

45

ahaha, gottcha, im in the middle, but im still learning my stuff, thanks anyway

check youtube you will find everything you need just type ipad mini on dashboard you will see everything

call me i will explain everything how to do it +971507148923