My saturn will sometimes make a banging sound after driving it for a while, someone said it was a sensor?

Asked by Jul 17, 2013 at 12:23 PM about the Saturn L300

If the car stars banging I pull over and turn the car off and it sems to reset then the car is fine to drive again.  It only happens when Im in a rush and driving quickly.

Um, slow down and don't rush? It's like the old Doctor joke.Doc it hurts when I do this, doctor says 'don't do this'... Ok,,sorry. but a "banging"? Can you tell where it is coming from...front, rear? Underneath the car? We might be able to figure this out. But don't stress, rush, leave 10 minutes sooner...nothing is so important to hurry up and have a smashemup..