Where can I get Ford Paint Code FZ?

50

Asked by Sep 19, 2013 at 01:46 PM about the Lincoln Mark VIII

This paint is called Cordovan - sort of a dark red.  Discontinued by Ford.  For a '98 Lincoln Mark VIII.  Would like 1-2 viles of touch-up if I can find it.

http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi ..go right to that page and what you are looking for is listed, called Cordovan Metallic code FZ M7656 they carry it. Your 1998 is no doubt faded a bit, but it will be close. I have bought from this supplier and they have quality paint.

You may have to start at: http://www.paintscratch.com/ and plug in your information. for some reason the link went to a kinda different page. But it's there

50

David H. You are great. It is there just as you said. I already ordered a 2 oz bottle and it is on its way to me. Car not really faded as always garaged in dark and only driven 63,000 miles. I just bought it from original owner. That classic "little old lady who only drove to church." {(:>) I'm 70 so only 22 years behind original owner. Can't wait to get it out on the highway and test that 290 HP V8!

50

David, did you see my other question for the '98 Mark VIII about the light on the truck lid? Supposed to be neon and rather spectacular, but this one doesn't work. Ideas??

I do. See the post there

50

Did you get the paint? Their match is EXACTLY like new. I got both an aerosol spray can for under bumper and a small vile of touch up. http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi ..go right to that page and what you are looking for is listed, called Cordovan Metallic code FZ M7656 they carry it.