no power

Asked by Apr 13, 2015 at 01:16 PM about the Pontiac Aztek

Changed gaskets, put together, wouldn't start, lock cylinder replaced now no power to my
dash or for windows, but dome lights work, please help. Tried charging battery, it's a 2003

4,965

Sounds like you are having a "no start" problem but the details you describe are somewhat confusing. Can you be more specific? lock cylinders and "gaskets" should not be part of a "no start" problem. Does the engine turn over but not start or is it just dead when you turn the key? Give us a little more info and maybe someone can help.

I had to change the gaskets and then one problem after the next, we got the car back together after the gaskets then it wouldn't start but had power, then the lock cylinder broke, we tried placing the lock cylinder but now I don't have any power except for the dome lights. We tried charging battery but that didn't help, it doesn't make any sound when you turn the key on, it doesn't do anything you can't even roll up the windows.