2004-2005 Pontiac Aztek (Rally Edition)

105

Asked by Oct 14, 2008 at 12:19 AM about the Pontiac Aztek

If rally cars have smaller wheels and aren't lowered why would gm consider an Aztek lowered 2 inches in the front and rims bigger than the base model a rally edition?

105

true oh and I forgot to mention that the aztek is an f-ing SUV. suv, suv, nope cant recall ever seeing an suv in a rally. lol

8,175

Umm... you do know races like the Baja 1000 are rallies?

105

true but still....no aztek, no big chrome wheels, they arent lowered. you seem to know alot, what does the aztek rally have anything in common with a rally or...baha rally. let me rephrase some thing first aztek its a crossover. i was too lazy to type it.

8,175

I believe it's referring to the Pontiac Rallies... Which are more like pep rallies than a race. ... Let me see if I can find a website for 'em... www.aztekrally.org Hmm...

105

oh that I knew about that Im a member. lol. I just didn't know it was referring to that. They usually have those rallys about 2 hours away from where i live. Just seems like a bunch of people that have made their car look even worse. witch cheap accessories from walmart advance auto etc. i just wish they would take chrome door trim and those cheap fender vents off the market.

8,175

lol I can't blame you... But it could be worse... Go to a Honda or Scion owner club show.... badly installed fiber glass body kits as far as the eye can see.

105

true. i love to see teal and red civics with yellow, grey, or black unpainted body kits. especially when they still have the stock rims w/hubcaps still on it and the body kit sticks out 4 inches further than they do. dont forget the expensive aftermarket muffler chicken wired to the car also. lol. if it isnt show car quality why take it to a car show? lol

185

All valid points. I see too many cars that are modified in no particular direction (carbon-fibre WITH chrome/subwoofers etc...) They want to have a race/show/track/targa/sound/street/drag car(?) but end up with a dog's breakfast/piece of shit Pains me I tells ya

105

Yea, I never really understood why people think then they ADD carbon fiber to their car that it lightens it. LOL. DUDE I GOT A CARBON FIBER WING ON MY CAR! ITS SO MUCH LIGHTER. lol. Not as light as no carbon fiber wing. Oh yes I forgot to add one more thing. The man who came up with vent shades fake hood scoops should be slapped. Went pass a Yellow monte carlo SS with silver racing stripes, un painted fake hood scoops, taz decals and this guy also felt the neex to add chevy logos under where it said Monte Carlo SS. Really is it a chevy? lol I ave too many car pet peeves. FOr instance why do people feel the need to put tweety bird on their car just because its yellow? actually ya know what Im going to make a special area for people to vent for these types of things. lol

75

Joel, Derek and Adam are showing off their combined i.q.'s of 110 again. Joel, Derek and Adam...Do any of you actually know ‘wtf’ a rally is? Derek would you know the difference between a SUV and a Crossover? Derek did you know that SUV stands for Sport Utility Vehicle? Do you know what 'utility' means? Pretty big words aren't they? Don’t hurt your brains thinking about it. Derek, did you know the Aztek was actually a Crossover vehicle? Kind of like you except not so much gender-wise. Do any of you actually get out much or do you get all of your information from your Xbox games? There is more than just one type of Rally racing you idjits. The Cannonball Run and One Lap of America is a road Rally. Does Joel's pea sized brain think Rally's are only run in the desert a.k.a. Baja? A Rally is any type of racing that has a timed or schedule of events. There are Staged Rally's, Road Rally's, Car Rally's, Course Marker Rally's, Time and Distance Rally's, Monte Carlo, Pan Am and Pan/Carlo Rally's. Then there are Rally Cross (X), Rally Sprint and Club Rally's. O.k. boys? Schools over. Class is dismissed.