I have a 1998 intrigue that will not start till at least 11 am , after 11 it starts right up

Asked by Mar 23, 2014 at 11:39 AM about the Oldsmobile Intrigue

1,135

It's not called an Intrigue for nothing. I'm assuming it's getting it's time from the on board clock. Based on what you've told me, I would try one of three things. Disconnect the clock entirely. Set the clock to 11:02 when you get in which is more of a pain than I think it's worth. If you don't care about the clock, I'd try disconnecting the fuse to it and see what happens. Then, the last resort is the dealer but try the other stuff first. I'd be interested to know the outcome, so if you could let me know, I'd appreciate it. Good luck John