I have a 95 olds cutlass supreme, random cylinder misfire please help! I've replaced a lot!

20

Asked by Aug 07, 2013 at 03:47 PM about the Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

I've replaced upper and lower plenum gaskets, refurbished fuel rails and new injectors,
replaced wires that were corroded to the point the car wouldn't run, then had that
problem fixed, it was running great and I put it away for 9 months, I just pulled it out and it
runs fine until you need to accelerate above 2500 rpm and then it will start misfiring, if I
turn it off and let it sit for a few minutes I can start it up and drive it with no problems as
long as I stay under 2500 rpm but sometimes that not enough power to accelerate
properly with a 3.1, please help, I just did a fresh tune up and after a few weeks I will
inspect the new plugs, I used ac deco plugs but an xact wire set, I know they like deco so
delco wires? Thanks in advance!

65

Check your catylist converter, it's probably plugged up, thus restricting exaust, simple, just disconect it and try running it, Good Luck