3g eclipse headers

25

Asked by May 17, 2009 at 10:30 PM about the Mitsubishi Eclipse

I want to upgrade my 3g eclipse 4cyl headers. What fits? I have only seen the ones from ebay, but im not too sure about those...

75

Not to...argue or put you down. I would just say, do more research on your car. Find out what engine is in your eclipse. I'm guessing that you have a 3g Eclipse GS 2.4L 4G64. just try and type in "4G64 Headers" i dont know.. the ebay parts will SOMETIMES work. They're not always "bolt-on"....trust me, it sucked, long story. you got to make sure they will fit exactly to your system and they have the right O2 ports in place. Otherwise ur F'd. So just do a lot of research before you decide to buy a certain item.

75

Try http://www.street-power.com/mitsubishi.html

25

Yeah. I've been doing research on this for a long time. But I can only find the Megan and DC Sports headers. The thing i was wondering was, will any of the 1g/2g headers fit to my car? I've heard of it, but haven't been able to find out which headers they were...

75

I never mess with getting parts for other cars onto my car. I don't want to end up F'n up the car in any way. In theory, if the bolt pattern for the flange that bolts to the block is the same then it should work. And if the down-pipe will fit perfectly and the little "s" turn after the resonator is positioned exactly the same, then YEAH it should work...in theory. I go to NTI/UTI (whatever) so i got tons of friends that have "modified" their cars way longer than me. They always advised me to stick with the products made specifically for your vehicle, otherwise you might run into a big problem and have to customize the product to fit to the vehicle. That's why I dont fuck with "universal" parts. I like to know that the item i'm buying syncs directly to my car. I guess that didnt help you any way, but im just givin some advise. Sorry My bad

25

That's alright. i just want to add more power to my really. I got a cold air intake, exhaust, sparks. What can i do that is cheap?

5

ngk wires...fuel injectors (not too cheap) ...

25

what would be a good set of fuel injectors?