AUX input RSX Type S

25

Asked by Feb 11, 2009 at 03:31 PM about the Acura RSX

i can't find anything online about an aux input behind the head unit in the Type S..  anyone taken it apart?

55

its possible to do with decent knowledge of soldoring and audio but most people are not capable of adding a AUX. SO ADD AN AVIC D3 or an AVIC F series. trust me its totally worth it

25

thanks dude, i'll check it out

55

i run a D3 with a IPOD in the glove box and the bluetooth package. every car should have that system standard. hands free phone with a touch screen ipod controller. only way to go.

25

lol, that was basically what i was envisioning. did you have the gps receiver installed? how costly was the work?

55

did it myself. take about 20 hours alone and also doing wiring for a sub woofer and additional inputs. its really easy but it takes time and care.

35

If you don't want to drop the cash on the D3 you could always do this. Personally this is what I did, as you can pick blue or red and the red matches dash lights in the 02-04 perfectly. http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=iDA-X100&lang=en&tab=F

55

i was gonna actually use that exact deck. and if i do it again, i will but i love my D3. the navi is pretty handy