Rodents eating electrical wiring
My Legacy is only 6 weeks old and rodents ate through the electrical wiring. Is this common with Subuaru?
This is not common to just Subaru but all vehicles, mice will eat electrical wires in cars and homes all the time. They are a major cause for electical house fires. You will need to eliminate the food in the area. Is there dog or cat food around the vehicle? if so cover or remove it, Also put Decon or mouse/rat killer around the area where they will eat the food and take it back to their den where the other varmits will feed off the food and die. You could also put a block of the food in the engine compartment. You need to eliminate the mice, find what is attracting them to the area.
try putting the weakest scented fabric softener sheets in ur dashboard, adn tuff, thye dont loke the smell so t ehhy will stay out, if u gotta, put some decon in ur car
Search Subaru Legacy Questions
Subaru Legacy Experts
Related Models For Sale