I have a 200 Ford Windstar. The driver side electric window will not go all the way up. It goes down just fine. When rolling it up it to about 3 inches from the top and then I hear a rapid clicking sound in the window area. I can take my hand and bring the window up so rain will not come in. But I have to lower the window by hand about 3", until It reaches the part that holds the window and make it go up and down. Help would be much appreciated.

Asked by Dec 27, 2014 at 06:20 PM about the Ford Windstar

My driver side electric window will not go all the way up. It stops about 3" from the top. At that point it starts a loud rapid clicking. It goes down just fine. I can take my hands and bring the window up so rain will not come in. But I have to lower the window by hand about 3", until It reaches the part that holds the window and makes it go up and down. Help would be much appreciated.

Much appreciated

I change the odometer cluster an I got power an the desk an not stare