I just posted my 2002 Jag on your site. Where do I find your process for selling my car on your site. Thnx

165

Asked by Aug 03, 2013 at 06:01 PM about the Jaguar S-TYPE

What is the process on selling my car on your site?

did you use "Sell your car"? here you'll be given info where you can return to your listing~

Best Answer
165

Thank you Judge Roy. I think I just wait for hits, right?

put it out there...it will become part of your "garage"...I think...have not had the pleasure with CarGurus, but I see how you can return again and again to amend and put different pictures...etc.----great flexibility....as for the number of hits depends on the popularity of your vehicle, the smileage, and the asking price...photos showing that it has never been wrecked (sight down the side) will help too....if you've got a carfax report on the vehicle will save the buyer from having to do it and might tell you something about the maintenance of the vehicle...you'll learn how she's been treated....unless it's always been your car~~

SaintKay...you haven't loaded ANY pictures of your car....how you gonna sell it unless you put a few snaps for us to feast our greedy eyes on?

you won't get no hits unless there's something there for us to look at...a woman's car always smells good, but may not have had the scheduled oil/filter changes...the owner may have been a naughty girl and only had service...say when the brakes started howlin' or started steemin' having COOKED the motor...a savvy buyer will look UNDER the hood at the engine compartment for evidence of a prior overheat...this will not show on the photos...much depends on the condition...a serious buy will ask more...

165

Judge Roy. I was Miss International Raceway 1968 - 1970, Presented Winston Cups to Richard Petty, Bobby Allison & Cale Yarborough. I'm not your typical girly car owner. I was taught by NASCAR drivers. I had oil changed June 2013. Have all service paperwork neatly filed. Thanks for the the advice tho. Have car professionally detail yearly. Car smells like leather.

165

Well, when I preview my listing, it shows 8 photos, front, side, read, interior & tires. Are they not showing up on my ad? Thanks for letting me know.

165

I'm am artist too! I used fold down back seats to haul canvass. I've had RA since 1999, Was managing well, but maturity is taking me done. I think when this site asked for an avatar of the owner I may have not connected it to my ad. I do a lot of portraits. You painted that? Love it

Never could take "LOOKING INTO YOUR SOUL" from the subjects I paint...your work looks looks and easy....that's the way it should look...honestly am SO glad that we've had this exchange between a couple of artist types...thank you for being a friend.~

165

Nice - I did self portrait also.

A degree of immortality lies in the paintings...and an evolution from I paint...I like certain aspects....take criticism from my wife *(the art major) and make adjustments....for the last four months have shared my automotive expertise with folks and have risen to number 2 maintenance and repair expert...also a Mechanical Designer with a design for a Human Powered Exercise vehicle that stores exercise energy and rolling energies into an hydraulic accumulator....inventhelp.com simply stole my drawings and said "approach us with a prototype, or we can't help you....and by the way that'll be three hundred bucks" .... my Autocad computer crashed, but still have scale drawings and the design is layed out in my head...just need some time at a solid modeler to make it a reality...gotta search for this~

I'm going to look into if there is a "number of hits" like ebay used to have~

this will take a day for them to respond...if this feature is there they shouldn't keep it hidden from us....Kay, you need to paint again....a lovely self portrait this time do not be afraid to show your kissable lips...use a photograph to get it right (always use a photo) do not be afraid of yourself~

165

Thank you Mark, you're right. I haven't picked up a brush in a year. My ex husband whom I haven't seen since 1980 passed last year. He was well known in Hollywood. I left the lifestyle for sanity reasons. I spoke with him in April. As soon as the canvass was dry enough, I sent it to his friends helping him. It arrived early Tues - they put it where he could see it. He smiled and passed sweetly and easily the next day.

165

The reflection in the sunglasses is a common scene of the 1970's of him petting my dog whom he adopted after we married. He loved Spike. Odd I'm sharing complete deep secrets with a stranger, but you seem like such a wonderful soul. Much happiness and blessings to you.

You are out there....number of days on cargurus, but not number of views...which I know that they've got this info....for sure, but Henry_S (my buddy down there [cambridge]) listens to my belly-achin' all the time....because I'm doing this for free (...well reputation points) and have feared that I'd climb so high that my knowledge would be challenged by the best...as it is now am having to fend off attacks (as if there is anything to be gained by attacking the judge) and have to explain "please take your dirty shoes off, before you enter the temple" which you'd have to be insane to not see this venue as a kind of temple to which unsavory and inappropriate things shall NOT be tolerated~

You might try some OPC-3 for your RA....this is a Powerful anti- oxidant...honestly takes away the symptoms of MS and will take away the baddies out of your system...ain't nothin' but tree bark and berry rinds but in a concentrated form....a health tip from judge_roy~~~http://www.amazon.com/Isotonix-OPC-3-Servings-months- supply/dp/B003YDFYSI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375587215&sr=8- 1&keywords=opc-3+isotonix