Why did my radio & power windows quit working at the same instant?

Asked by Oct 17, 2012 at 12:46 PM about the Buick Regal

2002 LS dash lights out first & also. Gonna check the connections on switch. Ground diagram?

Check all fuses first, they are at the passenger side dash when you open the pass. door. Look at fuses in the engine compartment contained in the black box passenger side of engine also. I don't have the repair manual at hand to tell you preciously, but can if you can't find the obvious perhaps when looking first at fuses at the pass. side dash compartment...

3,915

Sorry to hear this. Because I'm not a technician, I'm unable to diagnose what's going on with your vehicle. I would suggest taking your vehicle into your GM dealership and having them diagnose it. If you would like for me to research your VIN, please PM me at socialmedia@gm.com Attn: Vanessa in the subject line. Vanessa GM Customer Service

So it rained last night, roads wet and dash lights came on this a.m. I am sure these are grounding issues, I have checked ALL fuses & breakers multiple times, and thank you guys for help so far... Where can I get a grounds diagram for my 2002 Buick regal ls? Thank you guys!!

Same problem with 2004 park ave. Was a defective 30amp breaker fuse in a small fuse block next to main fuse block under hood near battery