i have a 1993 nissan hard body. while it was running i grabbed the coil wire and got shocked why?
45,000 volts is rather shocking is it not?
Maybe the insulation is not so good anymore.
Sounds like physics. Hey, I have done it too. Don't feel too bad unless your arm starts hitting in your sleep. I do remember not to do that again or hold spark plug wires tooo.
recently did tune up changed wires and plugs. could it be the distributer cap?
Some older cars had a resistor in the distributor or between it and the dash that may be bad. If it is you will hear junk in the radio speakers.
Don't grab the wire!
Looking for a Used Pickup in your area?
CarGurus has 7 nationwide Pickup listings and the tools to find you a great deal.
Search Nissan Pickup Questions
Nissan Pickup Experts
Related Models For Sale