my car is not starting now after chugging dead

Asked by Oct 26, 2012 at 07:57 PM about the Nissan 240SX

couple of months ago i got some gas and the next day it started chugging real bad so i changed the filter, the chug stopped after i revved it high but then started up again even worse after the gas nearly ran out. changed the fuel pump and put some fuel cleaner in it and it helped a lil then i was going on the highway to run it at 60 to get it going thru the lines and it died again and i was able to start it right back up after a couple of minutes of turning. then in town it started doing the stalling when i would come to a stop and then when i would be pressing on the gas. i changed the fuel filter again and there wasnt any residue in the gas coming out of it onto a papertowel but i still put the new one on and it chugs for a bit and then dies without turning over completly and itll die faster when i press the gas pedal after it does the chug thing. i did put another bottle of fuel injector in along with a gallon of gas and plan on putting it to 3/4 tank after i can get it to the gas station. new spark plugs and wires were put in around feb

130

try the throttle position sensor, usally when cars get bad gas, its always good to change the plugs & wires again because the bad gas can make them go bad

25

Get new clean injectors.