s15 spec-r

Asked by Sep 19, 2009 at 10:52 PM about the Nissan 240SX

im thinkin about buying s15 soon... but 2 things that bothering me is that  i cant drive during the winter and its not easy to find s15 in milwaukee.

35

if you have the money get a set of adjustable shocks and strunts so u can adjust the firmnes for summer to winter and a set of winter tires

25

Hard to find a s-15 anywhere in the U.S. not just milwaukee. Might as well get a skyline if you are going to try to import something special.

15

imo i think s15 are more special in the states, how many s15's have you seen compared to skylines?

55

Well in the southeast almost ever 240 you see has a s13.5 conversion. And there are 3 s15 that were imported in the city I live alone. I have only saw one Skyline on the street here in Georgia. I think for the money. You should just import a 180sx Type X that's as close to production October '97 as you can get. Then just have whatever agent you get to import it, reinforce the side (to bring it to spec) and make the engine run again (not supposed to bring in a working japanese car like that). Then you have to get Japanese de-registration papers, and when that's done, check with you state about how you register it and then wha-bam. There you go, cheap and awesome.

15

yea, the only thing that sucks is that when it is shipped, almost every single thing is taken apart and it comes in a million packages

55

Mabye if you have a shitty agent, that sets up shitty shipping. It should arrive by boat completed and all together. just with no battery/fluids/gas tank.