holy shit look what i found!!

3,165

Asked by Sep 26, 2008 at 10:16 AM about the Mazda RX-7

http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/8342/Mazda/RX-7/car-for-sale.html

who wouldnt want to have that! that car is sick idk bout the price but thats a work of art i bet you guys know what this car is from

235

I think that's actually a fairly reasonable price, assuming the engine is the same as when it was in the movie. Veilside made the body for it, and they don't make that kit anymore so that by its self is easily worth 10-15 grand. Then add on $20k worth of performance mods and the fact that the car is already rare (RX-7 with only 40k miles that was in a hit movie) and I'm suprised nobody's bought it already.

3,165

yea i agree i dont know if id pay say 65k for it though and that includes the shipping. I now think that its a one off car the color of the paint is darker then the one in the movie. but still it looks sick. Thank you for joining the forum now i have someone that actually knows what they are talking about and is a meat head that thinks american cars are the best thing since sliced bread haha

280

RX7's are cool, but the maintenance of a modded one scares me! Was talkin to a bloke here who owns a 20B triple rotor (Twin turbo) Mazda luce. He gets around 350k's to a tank of fuel!! My Skyline gets around 650!

185

That car is a crime. A fetid abortion that needs to be sucked from the uterus of automotive history.