I have a 1982 Rolls Royce Silver Spur. It has been sitting in my garage for 3 years without being driven. Recently i tried to start it and it would not. I placed 4 gallons of gas and brought a brand n

Asked by Nov 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM about the Rolls-Royce Silver Spur

Please email or call me at 510-565-5322 to obtain a excellent rolls royce mechanic(s).I
cannot do anything with my car if it does not start. Thank You. It is a 1982 Rolls Royce
Silver Spur.

22,725

If you are in Phoenix, there are numerous classic car mechanics there- that is the home of Barrett-Jackson, after all- it sounds like it is likely an easy fix- it might not need an actual Rolls-Royce specialist- I would call one of the many upscale classic car dealers there- they have showrooms up in Scottsdale- they will pick up your car, get it running and sell it for you- good money for little effort- you can stop stressing out!