need a rolls royce auto mechanic shop

Asked by Nov 05, 2013 at 06:09 PM about the Rolls-Royce Silver Spur

I have a 1982 Rolls Royce Silver Spur that will not start, i thought maybe t was out of
gas so i put 3 to 4 gallons of gas into it, still does not start. My car has been in a closed
garage for 2 years not being driven. Need a rolls royce auto mechanic in phoenix az area.

is the motor locked up? squirt a little penetrating oil into each cylinder...did you not Drain any Old petrol out of there first? should have done this before adding any....fuel filter change too~ I thought these guys were on a "once and forever" maintenance policy where they'd show up and fix your car....part of the joys of Rolls ownership...perhaps a fallacy~ only good use for "marvel mystery oil" I can think of~

achem.... http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/r-Rolls-Royce-Phoenix-m49_L1064

35

Where R U located? We R members of the RR Owners Club & would like to assist.

...hey charming...you've got room to park all those beauties...keep the batteries NEW and the tires NOT-dry rotted? I love old cars my favorite was a '59 Pontiac catalina salmon colored with 78,000 miles when it was destroyed by a fellow runnin a redlight in a rented Aries K-car...got five hundred dollars only with no hopes of EVER seein' this beauty with this mileage...also a '61 Cadillac that was post-trauma...but looked cool~

see how it works...you are our expert now~