how do i know my module is bad?

Asked by Mar 01, 2007 at 08:32 AM about the Mazda 323

how do i know my mazda 323 Module is bad?

22,820

Hi Dory. Do you mean the ignition module? If it's bad you'll suffer from lack of spark, although that problem could be the result of other issues as well. Otherwise I'm not sure which module you are referring to. Good luck!

Hi Thanks for the info, however I neglected mentioning that it is the module in the ignition, what symptoms would i have that indicates i NEED to get it replaced? Thanks

350

if you are not getting spark, i would suggest that you first check the CKP or CMP, plugs and wires, and a few other components, if everything is fine then condem the ICM

15

take it to auto zone they have free module testing