Tire is hitting Fender

Asked by Jun 29, 2016 at 07:10 PM about the Hyundai i20

As mentioned in my previous question, I have a 0 offset rim installed and 2.5" of my tires pop-out of my car's body.
This is a problem when having the car loaded or going through road bumps as the tires will now hit the Fender.

People suggested that I use coil spring buffers as this would prevent bottoming of my suspension.
Would this work? I'm looking at an o-sulee coil spring buffer.
Or is there an alternate solution aside from coilovers and returning to stock rims?

Thanks

242,065

Where do you live? In the US most states won't allow you to run tires past the fenders requiring you to add fender flares.

I live in the Philippines.