our 1986 vanagon is from Germany, is it differant then those for Amarica?

Asked by Apr 04, 2013 at 01:52 PM about the Volkswagen Vanagon

Probably only in the area of USA Federal Emissions requirements laws

yeah, where is your EGR, your catalytic converter? bet the Germans aren't as aggressive about smog as California is~

...bet you'd have a toil bringing it into the US~

And the radio only picks up German stations. I am half kidding, it was kind of supposed to be a lame joke but the public radio frequencies are on a different bandwidth in Germany

Didn't think of that one H25, still puzzling the lack of USB or 1/8 input on the MINI stereo, but it's the wave of the future, this interconnectedness...sadly none of the musicians from this particular endeavor will see a penny for all their efforts~

you got yer AM, FM, SW1, SW2 honestly cannot think of any other bands H25..Khz, an Mhz bands are being snapped up my the military, as is standard broadcast TV~ they're using these bands for something, and am quite certain it isn't for reruns of 'the gong show'~

You know what Judge, I saw a MINI Cooper today at the supermarket parking lot...very rare to see one 'round the parts. Why do they call it a MINI? That thing was BIG

But you can hear Howard Stern on Sirius worldwide. Oh, joy. He just loves using the 'F' word legally..ad naseum

101,495

The headlights and tail lights may be different. They have to be DOT approved. The DOT requires side markers so you may not have the rear red marker between the tire and rear bumper.

Oh yeah, how true TS..and do they have the third brake light?

Number one, cannot listen to that scratcher, feels like I need to take a shower to rid myself of his dimentia~

101,495

I don't know if they have the third brake light - maybe not. I do know that one common U.S. car modification is to buy "Euro" lights that eliminate the amber in the headlights. In some areas of the country, you can get a ticket.