How much is a 1973 Ford Galaxy 500, in great shape, worth?

Asked by Jun 09, 2015 at 10:59 PM about the Ford Galaxy

We have a light green, with darker vinyl top Galaxy 500, with somewhere over 300,000 miles -- like-new upholstery; body good -- no dents -- most original parts.  Would like to sell it to someone who'll love it.

58,245

This is hard to say,but i will say this,go to ebay type in this number 231588763678 it will take you to this car,it has nearly 6 days left on it priced at 3053.00 right now,watch this auction untill end,then you will have some idea of what it is worth,but you will have to consider the low mileage on this car verses your car, hope this will give you a true answer.

58,245

1

58,245

Then when you decide to sell it,list it here on CarGuru.

I don't know how to do ebay. I have since found out that most people who are interested want the sportier-looking 2-door. Mine is the limited edition 4-door.