What type of wheel is this

Asked by Fitz53 Sep 21, 2013 at 09:26 PM about the Ford Model T

I have 2wheels made by Swinehart Clinger.  Have no idea how old, what they are worth
and how to get rid of them.  I live in portland or.  Ed.  Email:edfitzg@comcast.net

41,945

If it is from a Ford Model T (Sure looks like it might be)...I would check on-line to see if there are any On-Line Antique Car Clubs for the Model-T?? I couldn't find any online references for "Swinehart Clinger" and have no idea who they were. Ok...Here we go, there IS a Ford Model T Car Club of America, based out of Indiana..I'd check them out and see if any of their members want to buy it from you. Here's the website: http://www.mtfca.com/