how to disarm the alarm manually?

Asked by Jul 05, 2010 at 11:58 PM about the Chevrolet Spark

Hi, need help. My remote is doesnt function anymore after i`ve change the battery, and now i cant unlock the car. I can unlock the car manually but the alarm will go off. Need help, does anyone knows where is the disarm button in the car. Please...anyone.

40

There is no disarm button ,just remove wire from the battery ,single strip hook type will be there on the terminals . remove the small one .

9,965

If that doesn't work, the dealer can re-program it with a tech 2 computer and the charge should be minimal. I hope this helps.

I have a 2001 Chevy Suburban. Same problem. I ordered a remote on Amazon Prime, put on some noise canceling earphones and opened the door with the key...While the alarm is squealing and the kill switch is tripped, I went through the three armed monkey circus of programming a new remote. Once I exited the programming mode, I disarmed the alarm with the newly programmed remote. $18.99 Done! (Drops mic) You do have to have the key to program (google the programming, it's easy).