How much can engine rebuild offset 4WD high mileage?

Asked by May 08, 2012 at 03:11 AM about the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado

Looking to buy a strong & reliable used 4WD and have a good offer for a 1999 Toyota Prado that has very high mileage of 390,000km. However the owner says and has paperwork to show the engine was rebuilt in 2007. My question is to what extent does an engine rebuild offset the effect of mileage. Would you consider buying such a vehicle if the price was right or would it be like buying shares in the Titanic?

25

go for honda CRV(4WD), itis tough and normal in price

25

o..., dnt buy it. because once engine is to be rebuild then..., we dnt hav chance to gt effect 0f offset of mileage..., and for ur understanding i may tell u that mileage depends on nt only engine bt many other factors of a car