The hazard lights work but the flickers don't work. How can I fix this?

Asked by Mar 07, 2015 at 01:17 AM about the Honda Ballade

50

Flickers ??????? Turn signals mabe??? If you are talking about the turn signals they usually have a flasher unit and the hazard lights have a different one. So it is quite possible one could work and the other not even tho they use the same lights. Check the flasher units first, most of them look like small silver can like units with 2 terminals. It is also possible the hazard switch has failed as it disables turn signals when the flashers are on. Sometimes just exersizing the switch about 30-50 times will clean the contacts and allow the turn signals to operate normally.