I need a reasonable priced OEM fuel pump for my 71 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow..Where can I get one?

Asked by zkimbro Dec 14, 2014 at 06:16 PM about the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

2 Answers


This is the only one I found: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolls-Royce-Silver-Shadow-Bentley-T-Fuel-Pump-Latest-Version-/121463109950?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c47c3f93e&vxp=mtr

3 people found this helpful.

I have parts for a 47 Rolls-Royce or is a fuel pump in there I don't know if that would match up or you could use it there's also Pistons gauges speedometer tachometer a bunch of miscellaneous Parts I was told it was a 47 but could be wrong does anyone know where I could sell these parts they were willed to me without a car Benjamin bloom 440- 715-5983

Your Answer:

Own this car?

Share your experience with others.

CarGurus Experts

  • #1
    Michael Kane
  • #2
  • #2
View All

Know more, shop wisely


Related Models For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.