my 2009 toyato vitz vibrating when driving and come to a halt, the vibration visible on the passenger seat and can be felt in the staring wheel. I change the left engine mount and the problem continue

90

Asked by Jan 17, 2016 at 04:49 PM about the Toyota Vitz

Can anyone tel me why my 2009 toyota vitz vibrating so hard that i can feel it
in the steering wheel and visible on the passenger seat. The left engine
mount change but the problem persist.

19,980

When does it start vibrating as soon as you start driving or after a certain speed or when brakes are applied ?

90

It vibrates when I start the ignition and left it to truckle or when ever I come to a halt at the stoplight. The vibration can even be seen in the wheel if I start it and left it to truckle. when I open the bonnet the engine vibrate more than normal for a 3 cylinder engine.

19,980

Oh ok so the engine is vibrating. When was the last time you had a tuneup.

90

I have never had one done before, its the first the car have ever giving me problem before. The problem started after I bought gas at a gas station (bad gas), the government called it, but because I use cash to purchase it and got no receipt hence I have no claims. The car were not starting and had to be jump start, I had the injectors cleaned and replace the left engine mount and empty the gas tank and filled it back with different petrol (clean gas from different gas station). but the vibration persist.

19,980

That bad gas may have fouled out one of the spark plugs only thing you can do is replace plugs. You can try adding some octane booster to gas tank and see if that helps.

90

I had the spark plug change, but I can try the octane booster and see what happen afterwards.

20

i am ananda / i had a toyota vitz 2008 car/ viration is too much / vitz 1kr fe engine is rubbish car . / dont buy that car

10

I have Vitz 2008 Model , Same situation i am facing even i changed Mount / Coils / Spark Plugs / and Fule Injectors too but vibration still.Infact i feel in this model having issues its a 2nd Generate of Vitz / Yaris Toyota and with heavy body and full options like A/C , Auto Dear and Many more ... But i feel engine capacity is low as compare to body wise ... I have 1000cc , But its market value considered in Big Cars , Belta is same Copy of Vitz only that have much heavy body due to Diggi. Well , Let;s see how long i will use Vitz :-)

clean MAP sensor with CRC good and fill it with 98 octane fuel and after 1 week all vibration gone