How to take off rear door panel to install speakers

Asked by Mar 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM about the Toyota Vitz

I wan to install speakers on the rear doors of my Toyota vitz 2011 . Please kindly guide me how to take off rear
door panel

101,405

General instructions. Roll down the window. Remove any screws, handles and knobs. Look behind reflectors, lights and control panels for hidden screws. Some holes might have plastic caps so look for them. The panel is held in place with plastic fuzzy studs. Look for an indentation at the bottom of the panel. Pull on that area if there is one. Pry on the bottom of the panel with a plastic panel tool, putty knife or large screwdriver to pop the studs out. When they are all free, the panel should pivot on the top edge. If it does not, look for hidden screws. Swing the panel out and lift to release the top lip. Remember how the trim is attached so you can get it back together.