I also did three diagnosis and all three places are Transmission Control Module but I change that and I am still having the problem.Could it be the speed sensors what are your thoughts?

Asked by Jun 25, 2016 at 01:45 PM about the Mazda Premacy

95,145

It seems like people forget that there are wires that connect the equipment, they automatically assume that cause it is connected that it should flow current, not true, wiring is subjected too stresses as we drive, so the circuits need to be checked before you just start throwing parts at it. Your problem could be a simple ground wire broken so it can't complete a connection. So dig out the wiring diagrams and check it out. HTH