Asked by Jul 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM about the Chrysler New Yorker

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Where can I buy the seal or weatherstrip for the a 89 Chrysler New Yorker sunrrof

2 Answers


1. Dealer item 2. Online 3. Hemmings ads for weatherstrip specialists 4. ask your favorite garage 5. Fifty packs of Doublemint gum* 6. Generic strips from autoparts stores- * #5 I was just kidding


1-Dealer discontinued 2-Not found on line 3-Nothing on Hemmings 4-Nada on several garage, upholstery shops 5-Do you sale the doublemint gum? Im interested 6-Nothing generic,universal or similar from auto store.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • Weatherstrip Roofrails 1 answer

    Do any of the aftermarket companies offer replacement roofrail and door fuzzies for 1978 New Yorkers? Also looking for passenger front and back power window motor/regulator replacements...

    1978 Chrysler New Yorker


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Does anyone know how to get the window guides off my Chrysler 2000 300M car? 2 answers

    I bought new window guides to replace my bent window guide on my driver side window, but I cannot get the old guide off it is glued on and I have heated it with a hair dryer but still cannot move it.

    2000 Chrysler 300M STD


    Maintenance & Repair

  • 2002 Chrysler Town and Country Air Conditoner Making A Loud/Low/Constant Whislting noise? 2 answers

    I just bought a Town and Country, and when I have all the windows up, and the Air on High (4) or the NExt notch down(3), my van makes this constant, high pitch, low volume whitlsing sound, almost like...

    2002 Chrysler Sebring LX


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Where to place slimjim on sebring02 1 answer

    2001 Chrysler Sebring LXi Convertible



  • weatherstripping 2 answers

    Would you know where I can find a complete set of seals for all doors and tailgate.Thank you.Nick

    1970 Chevrolet Kingswood


    Maintenance & Repair

Search Chrysler New Yorker Questions

Chrysler New Yorker Experts

#1 Peter Nichols
Peter Nichols
Reputation 140
#2 mikeatpriestlake
Reputation 70
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 60
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Lincoln Town Car
25 Great Deals out of 1,805 listings starting at $1,695
Used Cadillac Eldorado
373 listings starting at $2,800
Used Chrysler 300
337 Great Deals out of 20,505 listings starting at $1,000
Used Chevrolet Caprice
143 listings starting at $11,995
Used Chevrolet Impala
543 Great Deals out of 28,509 listings starting at $700
Used Cadillac DeVille
5 Great Deals out of 1,580 listings starting at $2,900
Used Pontiac Grand Prix
19 Great Deals out of 2,825 listings starting at $1,595
Used Chrysler Town & Country
377 Great Deals out of 18,289 listings starting at $1,995
Used Buick Riviera
125 listings starting at $1,500
Used Dodge Charger
240 Great Deals out of 27,117 listings starting at $1,997