Window Felt

Asked by Dec 28, 2010 at 11:29 AM about the Ford Fairmont

I am looking for window felt for my Fairmont Wagon. So far I haven't been able to find a place that sells it. I don't want to us a "universal fit" if I can help it...

Thanks, Greg

175

Here is what I have found.......http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/Mustang-Door-Belt-Weatherstrip https://secure.steelerubber.com/ http://www.jcwhitney.com/inner-and-outer-belt-weatherstripping-universal/p2008570.jcwx?skuId=225817&filterid=c3813j1 this one may need some cutting and what not, but has been used to replace them.

75

I should probably replace my felt sometime soon. God knows how many pine-needles are in my door...

you wont find it OEM that is.

175

I posted 3 locations for these. Yes , one is universal . One is Mustang, but the other is Fairmont. All work fine, some need cutting, some do not.