LOOKING FOR PROCEDURE TO REPLACE THE HEATER CORE ON A 75 COSWORTH VEGA

Asked by KDICT Jun 05, 2014 at 01:12 PM about the Chevrolet Vega

NEE TO REPLACE A HEATER CORE ON A 75 VEGA COSWORTH. I CANT FIND THE PROCEDURE ANYWHERE. DO NOT WANT TO BREAK ANYTHING TAKING IT APART. ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE?

20,905

I remembered the Vega but I had a memory of it as being like a Pinto and wondered why you'd want one..........just got me curious that's all. So I looked it up Vega Cosworth ----COOL!!.........doesn't help with your problem but neat car just the same. Good luck in your search.

385

FYI - I checked the Yahoo Cosworth group and you don't have to join to see the messages. I logged out and could still search them. I think restrictions are to posting messages for members of the group. Also, this is not connected to membership in the Cosworth Vega Owners Association (CVOA), which is a dues paying membership organization (not bad either, cost wise). - - Tom