can i take out the 2 bucket seats and the center console from a 77 king cab 620 and replace it with a bench seat? Also where is the best place to buy the seat?

Asked by Dec 09, 2013 at 07:30 PM about the Datsun 620 Pick-Up

you will try, and tell us just how helpful it is to have access to all the salvage yards there are in the US~...please~

James Ramond

take some measurement's to a scrap yard and look at small suv,s and trucks, you may have to alter the shifter lever to clear the bench, easy!,

then list your old seats for sale on the internet. most people swap the other way, so you might be able to sell your old ones. you will probably will have to fabricate brackets for the new seats.