Indigo cS AC blower knob has become free.

Asked by Oct 16, 2014 at 04:19 AM about the Tata Indica

I have Indigo cS eGLX petrol car purchased from M/s TRIUMPH, Faridabad, and its AC blower knob has become free and therefore stopped functioning. I am at a loss to get it replaced as the nearby TATA show room/agency M/s TRIUMPH has stopped the vendorship.However, when contacted the customer care centre, another TATA agency here at faridabad told that entire AC control panel needs to be changed which I think is a lie and only meant for earning more.
Pl suggest. What may be the cost of replacement of the knob?

10

I am having the same problem with the A/c blower knob in my Tata Indigo LS model and I have also been told the same solution that the entire panel needs to be changed which will cost about Rs 3500 plus labour. I also have the same problem that the dealer from whom I bought closed shop this year. Tata cars are really painful after some time and reflects very poorly on the company. Buyers beware !!