owe replace the brake light switch on 2008 hhr ls, brake night is still staying on...any suggestions

15

Asked by Jun 06, 2014 at 09:39 PM about the Chevrolet Optra

16,815

ya all gonna get a scan this tyme two

15

tyme??? did you mean time????

16,815

no....you asked the same question twice, the last time it was well written.....this time - not so well...... you were fishing again.....just thought I'd jump straight to the punch line

15

actually I said we changed the bake light switch,..then I stated we changed the brake switch and now the battery is draining. Two separate issues, but related. You maybe a good mechanic, but insulting people asking for advice is not cool. Help blogs are not a place for people playing ....they are for instruction and feed back.

15

you maybe a good mechanic, but playing games on a help site is not cool..you can either help...or not it is your choice. But insulting people asking for assistance is pretty low...

16,815

Actually your first question was : "Brake light stays on even after brake light switch was replaced "........Your second question (see above) is : "owe Replace The Brake Light Switch on 2008 Hhr Ls,Brake Night is still staying on...any suggestions".......no where did you mention that the battery was draining. jokers that get caught should at least drop the ruse.

15

Which you cant seem to answer either questions....and that is ok. I just need to get this fixed and thought this site could help

16,815

Old Sam Clemens, received.....ain't showing here tho......arrrrkived it.......hornet's nests & cats eh.! ;)......hope they let ya back in......battery dies cause light on, find bare wyre, just dandy.

15

ok I know you think I am someone else, but I'm a grandmother that wants to get this car fixed to give to my granddaughter. Again I apologize I thought this was a help blog..no need to respond as I need answers