engine oil leak going trhough drivers door

Asked by Oct 31, 2013 at 07:14 AM about the Chevrolet Optra

223,665

Not sure how that is happening, can you give us some more info?

week before the leak my car was bumped by jikelezas on the fender and the bumper on driver side, then a week after that i took ma uncle to loorie about 45min drive away from home on my way back the car made funny sound and i pulled off while standing next to it i observed oil coming from the engine through driver's door inside making its way to the passenger door on my right hand side, mi am nt sure if u understand will understand nw