Engin cuts out

Asked by Feb 25, 2013 at 07:30 AM about the Opel Meriva

My 2004 Meriva cuts out when I have driven more than 100km on asphalt road or less on dirt road.  I stop, wait a
few seconds turn the ignition, struggle a bit, but then it fires

18,495

s this a all wheel drive? I dont know any opels lately, but i do know this sounds like dry road tourque windup at wheels and heat strain somewhere, ? just guessing wheels must all be same if so

30

Is this car fuel desil?

89,815

Get the codes read and replace the fuel filter. Have you changed the spark plugs?

18,495

7 hours and no reply ? guess they caught em!

I have this car for 4 years and it had been for services, but it always had that problem. There are no codes being given and its a fuel front wheel drive

18,495

that old dirt road thing is messin with my mind for answer,I think i got something a heat problem! somewhere too much heat, coil breakdown, or vapor lock the fuel, or fuel tank suction with no vent ? carry on my flend!

Thanks jimmy, will look into it