I found the original sales papers from when it was bought new,there is a vehicle code/class number on the paper, would this be the code i am looking for?

Asked by Aug 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM about the Acura EL

The number is on original sales contract under heading,vehicle code/class.

...and who is requesting this information?....cargurus? your VIN should drive everything, alas the information about your car (good or bad) the adherence to or lack of scheduled maintenance is ALL on the Carfax report...nice that you can dig deeper for paint codes...engine and transmission specifications....now you know exactly....how old....sounds new, in which case DO bring it in for the scheduled maintenance...they will repack wheel bearings...replace burnt lightbulbs....fuel and air filters, and will make for a long life of your car~