What modern bench seats could fit in my 1964 Ranchero?

5

Asked by 64Ranchero Jan 09, 2014 at 08:33 PM about the Ford Ranchero

I have buckets in my Ranchero (not stock) and I would rather have a bench. Somethin'
with headrests and a fold down center console. Any ideas?

665

Problem with most bench seats in a ranchero, is the height of the back rest The stock ranchero seat is low enough to go under the rear package shelf, If you get a seat with a higher back rest , the seat wont be able to go back as far thus, putting you closer to the steering wheel If you are short, this probably wont be an issue, but I am 6-1 an with the stock steering wheel, which has significant dish to it, with any seat other than stock, its a tight fit Mike

105

What I would do , use the same one but install new springs and new upholstery, they do that in the shop for $700