Can the windows of a car come down automatically?

40

Asked by Mar 26, 2015 at 03:08 PM about the Honda Jazz

I parked my 2014 Honda Jazz at a busy shopping centre yesterday and left. When I
returned to the vehicle all my windows were down. I'm positive the windows were up
before locking the door. Is anyone having a problem like this?

10

I havea Honda oddessy. For some reason if I press the lock button too much, the windows will go down part way It's some safety precaution.. Check and see if that it is your problem

40

Thanks

70

all hondas have the ability to roll down all of your windows if you depress your unlock button and either hold it or press it once and hold it, if the vehicle has a sunroof that will open as well. To roll them all up and close sunroof, put the key in drivers door and turn it to the lock position and hold it

20

I have had this problem since i bought my 2015 odyssey. And it happens when i don't even touch the key. It is in my bag with nothing pressing it and the windows will still roll down. and it always mostly happens when it is raingin. Tried explaining it to so many people and they keep giving the same thing "you are probably pressing the unlock button". I have had it happen when the keys were hanging on a nail and my car was parked outside. I came back after 10 mts and all the wondows were rolled down including the sun roof. Thankfully it was just drizzling and this has happened way too many times.