is both wires on the security plug where you plug the bulb in is it suppose to be hot becuse mine are is that a short.and why would my low fuel light stay on could that be a short

25

Asked by May 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM about the Buick Grand National

...doesn't sound right....if there was a short, fuses would stop the show before the thing burst into flame...'security bulb'?..brandnew to me- will have to research this to give a satisfactory answer~ no one would depend on a bulb filament...they are too touchy~...must be some other function~

28,445

colletts84...you seem to be having a multitude of problems/issues with your Buick Grand National. You really might be better off joining a Buick Grand National Enthusiasts On-Line Forum, as these folks all own (or owned) the same car and know it inside and out. I'm not saying we won't try to help you here as best we can, but you may have better luck with what I'm suggesting. Here's 1 forum for you to look at: http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/

thanks Racer_X thought the bulb only appeared when I had a good idea~

short=blown fuse or FIRE, colletts84~

Best Answer Mark helpful