my corsa B is blowing white smoke at the exhaust i replaced the valve stem seals an piston rings what could be the problem?

40

Asked by Jul 18, 2013 at 09:12 AM about the Opel Corsa

83,045

Sounds like coolant entering the combustion chambers, could be a blown head gasket, cracked head or block. Did you have the head checked and milled while it was apart?

40

nah it ws nt checkd an also my oil an plugs does'n't last.

83,045

You are going to have to tear it back down, have the block and cylinder bore checked and honed, install another set of rings as you should not reuse the set you just put in, have the head checked and milled and put it back together, or you can get a junk yard engine or bite the bullet and purchase a crate engine.