I need to know what colour the negative speaker wires are in a 1992 Dodge D250?

185

Asked by Jan 08, 2011 at 08:10 PM about the Dodge D-Series

I need to know what colour the rear negative speaker wires are in a 1992 Dodge D250. Both are brown, one with a yellow stripe
and one with a blue one, any help would be great, thank you

605

I'm not sure about the colors, but I have a way to find out: pull the speaker out and use a small battery with some wires to the speaker terminals to make the speakers cone move, whatever polarity makes the speaker move upwards is the correct polarity for the terminals, then just match it up on the trucks pigtail to know which is which.

185

Awesome! Thank you Very much